94 Corinthian Road West
Located in Shelley and just a 2 minute stroll to the beautiful Canning River, this spacious family home with a well-designed floor plan has been adored by its current owners and is now ready for a new family to make it their own.
With stunning 4.2m high raked ceilings and feature windows providing an abundance of natural light, the heart of the home offers an open plan layout with a chef’s kitchen, casual meals area and family room which leads out to the all seasons alfresco area. The rear of the property includes a large, separate air-conditioned studio (which can be converted to a granny flat or used as a home office or games room) plus a separate workshop, all surrounded by lawn and native gardens. This home is perfect for those who enjoy entertaining or for the ever-growing family.
The master suite is a real stand out! This room has an incredibly luxurious feel with a feature standalone bath, double vanity with Caesarstone bench tops, plantation shutters and an entire wall of wardrobe storage. Your own private oasis to retreat to, at the end of a busy day.
Separately positioned at the front of the home, you will find the formal lounge and dining area, plus a study. Towards the rear, there are 3 double bedrooms complete with built-in robes and ceiling fans, plus a newly renovated main bathroom and separate WC, plus laundry.
– Separate air-conditioned studio offering a multitude of options
– 2 minute stroll to the river
– Dual primary school zones – Rossmoyne & Shelley
– Rossmoyne Senior High School zone
– New carpet to living areas, study and master bedroom
– Newly-renovated bathrooms/WC’s with plantation shutters
– Electric security roller shutters
– Exposed aggregate surrounding entire house
– Electric front gates
– Ducted evaporative & split system air conditioning
– 2.2KW solar panels
– Solar HWS with electric booster
Contact Team Addenbrooke to view today.