9 Maplin Place
A magnificent Atrium built home offering a riverside lifestyle in a quiet pocket of the sought-after suburb of Rossmoyne. This home boasts plenty of space, modern amenities, and separate zoned living.
Walking through double doors, you are greeted by a grand entrance that opens to the formal lounge and dining area with Sheoak flooring, large windows, and a fireplace.
The hub of the home is found at the rear of the property and consists of the open plan kitchen, dining, and a family room which is super spacious and overlooks the privately set cabana and water feature. The chef’s kitchen is both large and well fitted with appliances, a pantry, dishwasher, generous granite benchtops (including a breakfast bench), and cupboards.
Completing the ground floor is the central theatre room, guest suite with built-in robes and semi-ensuite bathroom, and study separated by double French doors.
Upstairs, the main suite is generous with large windows, a hotel-style ensuite bathroom, and a balcony; you will enjoy this naturally lit retreat.
An activity room separates the additional bedrooms’, all queen-sized with built-in-robes and fully dressed windows, plus access to the third bathroom with a separate WC.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
– Quality Atrium built home (2005)
– 5 bedrooms plus study
– Home theatre
– High ceilings and fully dressed windows (block out blinds/curtains/pelmets) throughout
– Built-in speakers throughout the home
– Plenty of storage options throughout, including linen cupboards and under the stairs storage
– Large internal laundry with good bench space and a wall of cupboards
– Security alarm + 8 cameras
– Triple car garage with single drive through access to the rear of the property, and shoppers entrance to the home
– Garden shed
– Solar panels x24
– Reverse cycle air conditioning
– Rossmoyne Primary & High School zones
Sitting in a prime cul-de-sac location, you’ll be well-positioned to enjoy everything this riverside suburb has to offer. The Canning River, parklands, walkways, and cycleways are just down the hill, whilst the local shops, facilities, and primary school are also conveniently located, just a short distance away.
Perth CBD, Curtin and Murdoch Universities, Bull Creek Train Station, and much more, all within a 15-minute drive.
Represented by Team Addenbrooke; for further information or to discuss your options, contact Team Addenbrooke or text “9 Maplin Place” to 0477 997 288 for your free digital brochure.