8 Tasman Place
Spacious, welcoming, and well-positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac, this home offers a great opportunity to move into a highly sought after, riverside suburb.
Boasting a strong entertaining style, the central hub of the home offers a modern kitchen and open plan layout with the family and meals areas wrapping around either side and opening out through sliding doors to the patio area.
A formal living and dining room, positioned towards the front of the home, exudes a cosy ambience with dark carpets, dressed windows and neutral decor.
North facing and featuring stunning Jarrah floors, the main bedroom offers external access to the front courtyard and is complete with a walk-in robe with feature timber frame doors and en-suite bathroom.
The additional three bedrooms are all complete with built-in robes and two have built-in study nooks; perfect for completing homework. The main bathroom has both a bath and shower, with separate WC. There is also a study positioned towards the rear of the home and offers an outlook over the backyard.
Private, sheltered and immaculately kept, the resort-style backyard of this home is where you will find yourself creating many memories.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
– Off-Street Parking for Caravan/Boat
– Double Garage with Storage
– Powered Shed/Storage Room
– Garden Shed
– Belowground Salt Pool
– Gas HWS
– 3.2kW Solar Panels
– Study Nooks in Two Bedrooms
– Split System & Evaporative Air-Conditioning Systems
– Rossmoyne Senior High School Zone
– Dual Primary School Zones: Rossmoyne & Shelley
– 744sqm (Approx.) Green Title Block
– Shelley Football Oval, Netball/Basketball Courts and parklands located at the end of your street.
– Walking distance to Rossmoyne and Shelley Primary, Rossmoyne Shops (IGA, Flames Restaurant etc.), Public Transport Links, the Canning River & more!
Contact Team Addenbrooke for more information or to arrange your viewing.