8 Hesford Avenue
End Date Sale; Location & Lifestyle
End Date Sale; All Offers Presented by 5pm Wednesday March 13th, 2019 (Unless Sold Prior).
Positioned in a quiet and picturesque street and just a short walk to the Canning River, this large family home offers an enviable lifestyle.
Multiple living areas and a flexible floor plan will cater for families of all ages and sizes and entertaining will be a breeze! The formal lounge to the front of the home provides a beautiful space to relax with access through to the kitchen.
The open plan kitchen boasts stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances and a separate butler’s pantry for all your storage needs, whilst enjoying an outlook to the outdoor entertaining and pool area.
Accommodation is well designed with the master suite privately set to the front of the home with WIR and ensuite bathroom. An additional 2 good sized bedrooms with built in robes lead off the upstairs living area and are both serviced by a well-appointed second bathroom and bonus walk-in storage room.
Additional Features and Benefits Include:
– Separate Zoned Living
– Plenty of Storage Options
– Laundry with separate WC
– Intercom System
– Security Alarm System
– Ducted Vacuum
– Ducted Air Conditioning
– Split System Air Conditioning
– Gas HWS
– Portable Gas Heating
– Ceiling Fans
– Remote Controlled Double Garage
– Reticulated, Low Maintenance Lawn/Gardens
– Below Ground Salt Water Pool
– Mount Pleasant & Brentwood Primary School Zone
– Dual Rossmoyne & Applecross Senior High School Zones
– 361sqm (approx.) Survey Strata Block
– Parklands, public transport links, major shopping centres and quality schools close by
Just one street away from the Canning River and parklands, with easy access to the Freeway and Brentwood Shops. Contact us to book your viewing today.