8 Godbold Close
Negotiate and Move In
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac only steps from the Canning River, this large home will be your private paradise.
As you walk through the large front door, you are greeted by a bight entrance way boasting polished Jarrah floorboards. To the right, you will find the guest suite which features a walk-in-wardrobe and ensuite bathroom, and to the left is the formal living room overlooking the front garden through cedar framed windows. Moving through the house, you will find the private master suite with ensuite bathroom off the study and looking out to the alfresco area.
Vaulted ceiling, Velux skylights and full height windows open the central hub of the home which comprises of the family and dining areas, working around to the superior chef’s kitchen with Corian bench tops, ample storage and breakfast bar.
To the rear of the home you will find the two minor bedrooms with BIR’s and main bathroom with separate WC. This well designed floor plan allows for privacy and separate zoned living.
Outside, you are welcomed by the exceptional alfresco area which features built in cabinetry, a vaulted ceiling flowing on from the living area, and overlooks the pool through a new glass balustrade. This is the perfect spot for entertaining and enjoying summers day’s.
– New Colour Bond Roof & Gutters 2011
– Solar Heated Pool
– Plantation Shutters Throughout
– Ensuite Bathroom and Laundry Renovated 2015
– Security System with Remote Access
– Velux Skylights in Living Area
– Apple, Orange, Lemon, Lime, Olive and Avocado Trees
– Natural Light throughout the home
– Nestled in a quiet pocket of this beautiful riverside suburb
– Rossmoyne Senior High School Zone
– Dual Primary School Zones > Rossmoyne and Shelley
A home as special as this won’t last long. Contact Team Addenbrooke today to secure your viewing.
- Saturday, 18th January 12:30pm - 1:00pm