77 Second Avenue
Set behind beautifully manicured gardens, this immaculately presented family sized home offers complete ease of living in the idyllic riverside suburb of Rossmoyne.
Entering through double doors to the foyer, you will be greeted by high ceilings, Tasmanian Oak floorboards and quality trims. French doors give you access to the formal lounge, ideal as a music room or library and to the left are three double bedrooms all with built in robes, serviced by a full bathroom and separate WC.
A large Chefs kitchen with generous bench space and storage is part of the open plan living which includes the informal dining and family area.
Triple stacker doors open to a fabulous and versatile cabana area, which boasts large bi-fold doors opening out to the paved courtyard and back yard. Comforted by Actron air-conditioning, this room is perfect all year round enjoyment!
Upstairs is a private parents retreat and master suite incorporating walk in robe and large ensuite bathroom.
Additional Features and Benefits:
– Reticulated Gardens
– Double Lock Up Garage with Pin Code Access
– Service Entry Gate with Pin Code Access
– 2kW Solar Panel System
– Solar HWS with Instant Gas Booster
– Top of the Range Actron Air Conditioning with Individual Room Control
– Security Alarm
– Rossmoyne Senior High School Zone
– Walking distance to local schools, public transport links, shops, cafes, restaurants, park-lands, Canning River and sporting facilities.
For further information or to view now please contact Team Addenbrooke.