7 Mattingley Heights
If you’ve been looking for a supersized family home that offers space, storage and plenty of garaging, then this is one not to be missed. Located on a 756sqm (approx.) corner block, with dual access, properties like these don’t come to the market every day.
The front of the home comprises of the sunken formal lounge, study and master suite which offers a large walk in robe, ensuite bathroom and private bay window retreat.
The hub of the home is the perfect family space with an expansive open plan kitchen, living and meals area overlooking the alfresco; the perfect spot for entertaining year round. There is also an additional games/theatre room off the main living area with built-in HD projector and electric retractable screen.
The rear of the home accommodates 3 double bedrooms, a main bathroom with separate WC, laundry and storage cupboards.
This home also offers a double carport and large powered workshop/garage; ample parking for 4 cars with additional side parking for a boat or jet ski.
Additional Features and Benefits Include:
– Extensive Outdoor Entertaining Area with full Patio Blinds & Ceiling Fans
– Large 5-Person Spa with Quality Glass Fencing
– Study with Separate, External Access
– Ducted Reverse-Cycle Air Conditioning
– Security System with Cameras
– CAT 5 Cabling Throughout
– Integrated Sound System & Ceiling Speakers
– Bore Reticulated Lawns/Gardens
– Gas Storage HWS
– Dual Street Access
– Extra Storage Sheds
– Close proximity to Corpus Christi College, Yidarra Catholic Primary School, Fiona Stanley & St John of God Hospitals, Murdoch University, Murdoch Train Station and less than a 20minute drive to the Perth CBD.
Situated in a fantastic location where shops, restaurants, schools, parklands and public transport links are all within a short stroll for your convenience, this is a great chance for buyers to live and invest in a super lifestyle.
Contact Jared Rayner today to book you viewing or discuss your options.
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling