7 Freedman Way
You are welcomed into an entry with wide Jarrah floorboards and the yesteryear charm of a formal lounge and dining with ceiling roses, cornices, and a gas log fireplace.
A few steps take you into a spacious renovated kitchen featuring a massive island bench, offering space for all your family and friends to gather. The high ceilings in the open concept living, dining, and family area flow easily to the giant gabled patio and below ground pool – summer entertaining and fun for everyone.
The pictures only tell part of the story; your personal impressions will tell the rest.
Special features and benefits include:
– Stained glass and Jarrah feature in the entrance foyer
– Sunken formal lounge with tasteful neutral décor and gas log fireplace
– Room to seat 10 in the formal dining area
– A large renovated kitchen with dishwasher, walk in pantry, full fridge and freezer space and outlook over indoor and outdoor activities
– Stylish renovations also extend to the ensuite bathroom, laundry and main bathroom
– A generously proportioned master suite with reading nook, giant walk in robe
– Additional bedrooms are queen sized with built in robes
– Extended hallway space near bedrooms is the ideal location for computer stations and book cases
– An abundance of storage options
– Side access offers undercover parking for a trailer, small boat or campervan
– Double garage plus plenty of extra parking space out front
– Ducted cooling
– Fenced, below ground salt water pool
– Easy care retic gardens and paving
This home has been designed for grand scale entertaining and comfortable family living – pleasantly surprising, the home will impress on inspection, so don’t miss it!
Contact Sue Rayner today for more information or to book your viewing.
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Gas Heating
- Evaporative Cooling