6b Abraham Place
Often sought but seldom found. A beautifully presented double-storey home on a green title block that has had all the work done for you, in style.
Downstairs offers an elegant main bedroom, separate study, powder room, and a light and airy open-plan living area. Guests or teenagers can enjoy their privacy upstairs with their own lounge, large bedrooms and bathroom.
The private patio overlooks a delightful landscaped pool oasis, offering you perfect indoor/outdoor entertaining spaces for a sophisticated lifestyle in this sought-after suburb.
You are within the Applecross Senior High School zone and walking distance to transport, Murdoch University, and the medical hub of Fiona Stanley and St John of God Hospitals, and local shopping areas.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
– Large entrance foyer
– Master suite with walk-in robe
– Open plan living area
– Large powder room
– Separate study
– Large laundry with plenty of cupboard space
– Easy care near-new flooring
– Year-round entertaining under the covered patio
– Below ground pool with pool blanket and robotic cleaner
– Four AC units
– Gas HWS
– Solar panels 1.5kW
– Fully reticulated gardens
– Block size approx 390 sqm, green title
– Double garage with shopper’s entrance
An exceptional opportunity here for an astute buyer wanting to maximise lifestyle but minimise maintenance. To book your viewing or for more information, contact Sue Rayner today.