6A Venus Street
Price reduction! Offers from $500,000
Great things come in small packages!
If you are looking for something cosy and practical with plenty of natural light, then this home is perfect. Situated in the much sort after Rossmoyne High School zone and in a quiet cul-de-sac; you can’t ask for more.
Perfect for a first home buyer or someone looking to downsize. The kitchen is fresh and functional with a gas hotplate and breakfast bench and overlooks the meals area and family room. A split system air-conditioner keeps the whole area cool in summer and warm in winter. The bedrooms have built in robes, ceiling fans and carpet in good condition. The bathroom is fresh and modern with a second toilet for convenience. The internal laundry is generous and has a separate toilet.
Out the back is a fabulous all seasons patio area with mesh blinds and ceiling fans, retained gardens and a stunning Zen space.
All this and the property has also been freshly painted throughout.
Please note: The sellers would be happy to rent back for up to twelve months if this suits the lucky buyer.
Additional features and benefits:
– Ceiling Fans throughout the home
– Retained Gardens
– Garden Shed
– Rossmoyne High School Zone
– Walking distance to Bateman Primary School, Piney Lakes Reserve, Park-lands and the Bull Creek Station
– Close proximity to Fiona Stanley Hospital, Murdoch University, Parry Ave shops, Garden City Shopping Centre, Kwinana Freeway Access and Corpus Christi College
For more information or to book your viewing of this little gem, contact Jan Tomelty today.
- Saturday, 11th May 2:00pm - 2:30pm