63/43 Wickham Street
Designed by award winning architect Hillam and completed in 2014, Haven Apartments are located in the heart of East Perth. A contemporary apartment complex, fully secured and offering a gymnasium, resident’s lounge and common barbecue facilities along with a resort-style swimming pool.
With an uninterrupted view of Optus Stadium, this elegant two bed apartment is east facing and located in the upper tier of the Haven apartment complex. Secure, spacious, light filled and designed with an open plan kitchen, living and dining concept; the customised kitchen comes with a stone benchtop, glass splashback, double sink, stainless steel appliances, rangehood and plenty of inbuilt cupboard space for storage. It is perfect for a first home buyer, downsizer or investor.
The main bedroom has an ensuite bathroom, and a walk in robe, and overlooks the balcony with an uninterrupted skyline of East Perth and Optus Stadium. The second bedroom has a built in robe, serviced by the second bathroom and has its own private sliding door access to the balcony.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Open plan living, dining, kitchen area
• Stone benchtops and glass splashback in the kitchen
• Large alfresco balcony for entertainment
• Double walk in robe in main bedroom and built in robe in the second bedroom
• European style laundry design with concealed cabinetry
• Built in office desk and shelves
• Ducted reverse cycle air condition
• Intercom system to access building
• Internal electric hot-water system
• Apartment facility with gym, lap pool and BBQ entertaining area
• Secured lobby and lifts access with a fob key
• Off street parking bays for your guests and visitors
• 1 car bay
• 1 storeroom in the basement next to the allocated car bay
This apartment complex is nestled in a quiet street and offers a perfect lifestyle where you can hop on a bike or walk towards the Swan River or Optus Stadium, enjoy the local parks (Wellington Square, Queens Garden and Claisebrook Cove), and you’re only a 6-minute walk to the local IGA. It has easy access to public transport links including free CAT bus services and is ideal for anyone looking for easy care, and low maintenance living. It is also located within the Highgate Primary School and Bob Hawke College school zones.
Represented by Kim Liew; to book your viewing, contact Kim directly, or text “63/43 Wickham Street” to 0499 802 898 for your free digital brochure.
- Saturday, 21st May 11:15am - 11:45am