62B Marcus Avenue
WALK TO EVERYTHING
Easy living here with everything on your doorstep including Garden City Shopping Centre, Booragoon and Ardross Primary Schools and Applecross High School catchment area.
Only 200m to Booragoon Pool and Leisure Centre, Mt Pleasant Baptist Church, park-lands over the road and easy access to the city, Fremantle, airports, beaches and River via bus, train or car. Doctors, hospitals, Murdoch University and the commercial and shopping areas of Myaree are all only a short drive away.
A convenient location for young and old with this spacious street front duplex home; low maintenance gardens and no strata fees.
Additional benefits and features include:
• Easy care flooring from entry hall through all living areas
• Spacious lounge/living room with bay window
• Formal dining converted to separate study/games room
• Large family room opening to a private courtyard
• Split system air conditioning in family room
• Neutral kitchen with generous bench space and cupboards
• Three bedrooms (walk in robe in master, built in robes to others)
• Two bathrooms (ensuite bathroom to main), laundry and 2nd toilet
• NBN with fibreoptic connection to the house
• Near new electric hot water system (circa 2 years old)
• Insulated ceiling with Jarrah roof structure
• Roof tiles repainted approximately 4 years ago
• Single carport with brick storeroom
• Low maintenance, colourful reticulated gardens
This delightful property offers you the choice of carefree, convenient living or a lock and leave lifestyle. Explore your options today – contact Christine Hutcheon (0411 709 050)
- Sunday, 26th May 2:00pm - 2:30pm