62B Marcus Avenue
Spacious Inside and Out
A lovely big yard for kids and pets to romp and play, added to a spacious street front duplex home located in the sought after Applecross High School Zone, this delightful property offers you the choice of carefree, convenient living or a lock and leave lifestyle.
Suitable for young and old alike with low maintenance gardens, no strata fees and conveniently positioned to Booragoon Primary School, parks, shops and transport links.
Additional benefits and features include:
• Easy care flooring from entry hall through all living areas
• Spacious lounge/living room with bay window
• Formal dining converted to separate study/games room
• Large family room opening to a private courtyard
• Split system air conditioning in family room
• Neutral kitchen with generous bench space and cupboards
• Three bedrooms (walk in robe in master, built in robes to others)
• Two bathrooms (ensuite bathroom to main), laundry and 2nd toilet
• NBN with fibre-optic connection to the house
• Near new electric hot water system (circa 2 years old)
• Insulated ceiling with Jarrah roof structure
• Roof tiles repainted approximately 4 years ago
• Single carport with brick storeroom
• Low maintenance, colourful reticulated gardens
• 135sqm of living space – approx 160sqm overall – in this spacious home
Only 200m to Booragoon Pool and Leisure Centre, Mount Pleasant Baptist Church, park-lands over the road and easy access to the city, Fremantle, airports, beaches and River via bus, train or car. Doctors, hospitals, Murdoch University and the commercial and shopping areas of Myaree are all only a short drive away.
Explore your options today – contact Christine Hutcheon (0411 709 050)
- Saturday, 13th July 2:00pm - 2:30pm