6 Lang Street
A Rare Opportunity!
Conveniently located, this delightful original Brentwood home is full of charm and offers fabulous opportunities for the savvy buyer.
As a fully detached, street front home on a 413sqm (approx.) block, this property provides a great option to renovate the existing home or live in now and build later.
Presented in a fantastic condition with gorgeous character elements, this home has been well-maintained and offers a truly move-in ready option.
Additional Features & Benefits Include:
• 3 Generous-Sized Bedrooms
• Renovated Bathroom with separate WC
• Central Kitchen with wrap around benchtop & plenty of cupboard space
• Lounge room with French doors leading out to the decked entertaining area
• Large Family/Games room offering a versatile space
• 413sqm (approx.) Survey Strata Block
• Brentwood Primary School Zone
• Dual Applecross and Rossmoyne Senior High School Zones
• Walking distance to the Brentwood Primary School, local shops, cafes, parklands, and Bull Creek Train Station
To discuss your options contact Jared Rayner today.
- Saturday, 19th September 11:45am - 12:15pm
- Built In Robes