6 Beryl Avenue
Be prepared to be amazed by how much living and entertaining space has been created in this stunning custom-built, two-storey abode.
LIVING & ACCOMMODATION
Multiple indoor and outdoor living spaces make this stunning home the ultimate entertainer’s dream, with a huge foyer greeting you upon entry. A spacious open-plan lounge (with fireplace), dining and kitchen, a floating island bench with breakfast bar, sparkling stone tops, glass splashbacks, double sink, walk-in pantry, and beautiful cabinetry. Off the dining, the large sliding doors open out to a tranquil entertaining alfresco with built-in bbq and an oasis-like pool – your very own sanctuary.
You’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to lifestyle amenities within your own home; multiple living and entertaining areas, gym, large and luxurious theatre room, cellar, and outdoor shower to rinse off after your dip in the pool or after a kayak in the river.
The main bedroom suite is privately positioned on the ground floor with large walk-in-robe and lush ensuite bathroom with bath and dual vanities. Upstairs you’ll find the additional 3 bedrooms (2 with walk-in robes, 1 with built-in robes) serviced by the main bathroom with separate WC, a large activity area and an expansive balcony with river views.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• High ceilings throughout
• Fujitsu Zone Master Air Conditioning (14 outlets)
• Belowground pool with, waterfall feature, Sola heating and an in-built Astral floor vacuum cleaning system (it cleans itself)
• Western Australian black-butt wooden flooring
• Caesar Stone benchtops through bathrooms and kitchen
• Electronic Security System with video intercom
• Rinnai Hot Water System with x 3 temperature controls (both bathrooms and laundry)
• Automatic reticulation system from mains
• Theatre room
• Kitchen includes an oven, steam oven, teppanyaki hot plate, induction hot plate, dishwasher
• CBUS wiring to the whole property
• Safe in WIR in Master Bedroom
• Plenty of storage options
• Council land is next door so can never have a house built on one side
• 2 street fronts – Dual driveway access, one on each side of the property; great for additional cars, boats, or jet ski.
Well-positioned in this highly sought-after suburb in the Rossmoyne High School Zone, your new home sits less than 200m from the Canning River and within easy walking distance to local shops, The Tribute Coffee + Kitchen, Shelley Primary School, parklands, medical amenities and so much more!
An absolutely unique home, this is one not to be missed and viewing is a must! Contact Team Addenbrooke today to book your viewing.
- Security System
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining