6 Adenia Road
This well-maintained and spacious family home, is positioned in a friendly neighbourhood and features many outstanding characteristics, warranting the time for an onsite viewing.
* Development potential * – The corner lot area meets the minimum requirement set for development potential through application to WAPC.
The North facing home just metres from natural bushland of the Canning River Park (the largest Regional Park within the Perth metropolitan area) yet only approx. 700m away from the Stockland Shopping Centre with cafes and restaurants, as well as the Riverton Leisureplex and Library.
Enjoy the serenity; end of street location with minimal traffic, right on the edge of the nature reserve. You will be spoilt for choice – walking, cycling or canoeing on Canning River, recently upgraded playground, picnic areas, bird life sanctuary and the list goes on!
The house offers all the comfort you would expect:
• Central kitchen – fully renovated with splashbacks and Bosch dishwasher
• Multiple Living Areas
• Four bedrooms with built in robes
• Two bathrooms
• Internal laundry with ample storage
• Tasteful window treatments, fittings and woollen carpets
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning (cooling and heating in each room) â?? Fujitsu 12.5kW, five zones
• Monitored alarm system (no fixed contract)
• The outdoor areas are ideally designed and offer various entertaining options
• Easy to maintain picturesque landscaping
• Full roof restoration
• Reticulation, front and rear
• Lock up garage
• Gas HWS
• Salt water below ground pool, complete with an automatic chlorinator cell, self-cleaning, digital timer
• Riverton Primary School Zone
• 720sqm (approx.) land area
Contact Sharmaine Sanders (your local resident representative) for further information on this lovely home.
Mobile: 0408 457 300
- Saturday, 13th April 11:15am - 11:45am