59 Holmes Street
Open by Private Appointment or Virtual Inspection – For more information or to book your viewing, contact Team Addenbrooke today.
Hidden Oasis – Set back from the street on a corner block, and secluded behind mature greenery, this wonderful three-bedroom home awaits new owners.
The galley-style kitchen boasts ample storage space, induction cooktop and shoppers access from the triple car garage. The open plan living and meals areas offer an outlook over both the front yard with below-ground pool and the private patio behind with a grapevine laced trellis overhead, creating a quiet and tranquil space.
Polished floorboards flow through the home creating a warm feeling throughout. The three bedrooms are all located off the hallway and the master features a built-in wardrobe and ceiling fan. Refreshed in 2010, the bathroom offers a double vanity, heated towel rail and large walk-in shower.
Additional Features and Benefits Include:
– Below Ground Saltwater Pool with Solar Heating
– Central Gas Heating
– Well Maintained Gardens
– Split System Air Conditioning
– Triple Car Garage
– Modernised Bathroom with Double Vanity
– Solar HWS with Electric Booster
– Retractable Clothes Line
– Fully Fenced
– Shelley Primary School Zone
– Rossmoyne Senior High School Zone
– Walking distance to park-lands, the Canning River and Shelley Foreshore, cafes and restaurants and public transport links
– A short drive to Curtin University and less than 15 minutes to Perth CBD
- Security System
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Gas Heating