56a Corbel Street
Absolute Charm with a Modern Twist
Perfectly located just steps from the Canning River, you’ll have to be quick to secure this hidden gem and riverside lifestyle.
The bright open-plan hub of the home has everything a family needs with a modern kitchen that offers extensive storage options and a large breakfast bench that overlooks the sizeable living area and opens to the separate dining room. The formal dining room and second living space add to the functionality of this home and allow space for everyone.
The generous main suite is privately set to the front of the home and boasts a wall of wardrobes plus an additional walk-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom complete with bath, single vanity, shower and WC.
Positioned to the rear of the home, the second bedroom also features a three-door wardrobe and the remaining two bedrooms have single wardrobes.
The main bathroom with bath and shower is centrally located between the three minor bedrooms.
The private yard showcases generous lawn area and a fully fenced, large belowground pool, perfect for the warmer months and gatherings of all sizes to enjoy.
The extensive outdoor patio space is complete with limestone paving, built-in gas connection and raised garden beds, and can be enjoyed year-round.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Single open carport plus additional off-street parking
• Multiple living areas
• A study suitable for a home office with internal and external access
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with zoning
• Pure blackbutt flooring throughout main living areas and minor bedrooms
• Well appointed kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops and European style laundry
• Abundance of natural light
• Belowground concrete pool
• Privately positioned, rear property
• Shelley Primary School Zone
• Rossmoyne Senior High School Zone
• Walking distance to public transport links, the Shelly Hub with medical amenities and restaurants, Tribute Street Coffee + Kitchen, Canning River, Shelley Foreshore and parklands
• Proximity to Curtin University
For more information about this home, or to discuss your options, contact Team Addenbrooke today.
- Security System
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining