55 Corinthian Road West
Situated toward the front of the home is the spacious formal living with a wood fireplace. It might be where you entertain all year round, or sit in the cosy space with the fire on, to pass the time with a book.
The main bedroom with a large built-in wardrobe, split system air-conditioning and full ensuite bathroom, is also located at the front of the home.
A chefs kitchen is the heart of the home and overlooks the meals and the large family area, and picture windows to take in and enjoy the afternoon light and garden aspect. From this generous space, there is access to the all-seasons patio and the sparkling pool surrounded by mature greenery, creating a resort-like feel in your own back yard.
The additional three bedrooms all have air conditioning, ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes and are serviced by the main bathroom with a separate WC. To add more space, there is also an additional room to the rear of the home that could act as a large additional home office or games room for the kids.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
– North facing
– Green title
– Jarrah floorboards
– Stainless steel appliances
– Gas cooktop
– Large island bench
– 4 bedrooms plus study (possible single 5th bedroom), and games room.
– Rev ducted AC – zoned
– Double garage with shoppers entry
– Saltwater pool
– Cedar decking in patio
– Split system air-conditioning unit to master bedrooms
– Large storage cupboards throughout the home
– Walking distance to the Canning River and Shelley Park (footy oval)
– Rossmoyne Senior High School Zone
– Rossmoyne and Shelley Primary School Zone
Represented by Team Addenbrooke, contact us today to book your viewing or for more information.