53 Tribute Street East
This well-presented, 11-year young family home sits on a 401sqm (approx.) front Survey Strata block in a quiet cul de sac.
Consisting of a queen-sized main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom, 4 additional good sized bedrooms and a second bathroom with bath, separate W/C.
Living and entertaining are made easy with a large separate formal lounge area and massive family room/dining kitchen area, separate study area, and a lovely wooden decked alfresco area off the family room.
This home offers a fantastic opportunity for young families to move into this sought after suburb and enjoy the riverside lifestyle.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
– Evaporative System air-conditioning throughout the home and split system in Family/Dining area
– Quality flooring throughout; large tiles and Bamboo
– Security system with cameras and front security gate
– Laundry with side access
– Large Garden shed to rear
– Reticulated attractive gardens off mains/taps with easy maintenance artificial grass to front and side.
– Double garage with remote single door
– Side access to the rear alfresco area
– Front and side brick wall for added security and privacy
– 6 solar panels (1.5kW)
Located in the heart of the popular suburb of Riverton and in the sought after Rossmoyne Senior High School Zone, you’ll be well-positioned to local shops (Riverton Stockland), parklands, schools and public transport links. The Riverton Reserve is just one street over and boasts extensive parklands, a Lesisureplex and a Library. Zoned for Shelley Primary School with easy access to the footbridge and just a 5-minute walk to the Shelley Primary school.
Convenient access to Leach Highway, High Road, Kwinana Freeway, Curtin University, Bull Creek Train Station and less than 15minutes to the Perth CBD.
Represented by Mark Thompson; to book your viewing contact Mark on the details provided or text “53 Tribute Street” to 0417 710 777 for your free digital brochure.
- Saturday, 21st May 12:45pm - 1:30pm