52 Mannikin Heights
Viewing by appointment only.
The split level floor plan has been carefully designed to create privacy and functional living and will suit those wanting a modern home and maximum lifestyle.
Upstairs you will find the hub of the home featuring an open plan kitchen, meals and living area with an abundance of natural light thanks to the large glass sliding doors that connect the indoor and outdoor spaces. The large balcony is the ideal entertainer’s space. Also on this level, the spacious master suite with walk-in robe, large ensuite with double vanities and a separate WC plus an additional minor bedroom with walk-in robe.
The ground floor accommodates the two additional minor bedrooms with built-in robes, a central bathroom with separate WC, laundry and family room with access out to the timber-decked outdoor entertaining area.
Additional Features and Benefits;
• Split System Air Conditioning
• Double Remote Garage with Internal Access
• Plenty of Storage
• 416sqm (approx.) Green Title Block
• 1.5km to Beeliar Primary School
• 3km to the Beeliar Village with local shops, restaurants and the Vale Bar & Brasserie.
• 6.4km to the Cockburn Gateway Shopping Centre
Contact Jared Rayner today for more information or to book your viewing.
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining