513 Marmion Street
This north-facing home is set deep in the block away from the hustle and bustle on Marmion Street. It has a great configuration and is generously proportioned throughout, offering a highly functional floor plan with plenty of room and space to move around even for the largest of families. This solidly built home was constructed in the 1980s and has an open plan feel favoured by contemporary builds.
With a wide entrance hallway leading towards a sunken living area that features an open fireplace flowing onto a dining or alternate second living area. It has an open-plan kitchen overlooking a large informal living, casual meals area, and garden. The oversized main bedroom has a crafted ornate ceiling, built-in robe and comes with an ensuite bathroom. The other three bedrooms are large and all with built-in robes.
BONUS – this property is zoned R40 and it is conveniently located close to Westfield Booragoon on an enormous 748sqm block. Additionally, you have the option to subdivide (subject to WAPC approval) and redevelop when the right opportunity presents.
Quality assets in an established and affluent suburb like Booragoon rarely come along. Whether you have a short-term or long-term vision this property is set to provide value now and into the future.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
– North facing, 748sqm block (Zoned R40)
– Neutral paint tone throughout
-Sunken formal lounge with open fireplace
– Spacious and light-filled open plan living
– Well equipped kitchen with plenty of storage space and meals area
– Oversized master bedroom with ornate ceiling and ceiling fan
– Additional three large bedrooms all with built-in robes and ceiling fans
– Wide entrance hall
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning system
– Large undercover outdoor entertaining area with three different patios surround the home
– Mature lemon fruit tree and reticulated garden
– Large double carport plus 3 additional open parking spaces
– NBN available
– Outstanding investment opportunity
Well-positioned to enjoy a convenient lifestyle, you’ll be close to Booragoon Primary School, within the Applecross Senior High School Zone, and just a short 10 min drive to Santa Maria College and Corpus Christi College.
High-frequency public transport facilities at your door with City and Fremantle both in easy reach, 15 minutes by bus. Enjoy the open spaces at Wireless Hill Park and Piney Lakes Reserve and if you like water sports or fishing you can easily access the Swan River to live that outdoor lifestyle.
Local excellent eateries, Westfield Booragoon shopping precinct, LeisureFit Booragoon, and Civic Square Library are all only a 5 to 10-minute drive away!
Represented by Kim Liew; to book your viewing contact Kim directly, or text “513 Marmion Street” to 0499 802 898 for your free digital brochure.