51 Second Avenue
Supersized Family Living
Located in the Golden Circle of Rossmoyne, this expansive family home on a huge sub-dividable 970sqm Green Titled block, has so much on offer!
On the ground floor you will find the study with custom built floor to ceiling bookcase, a theatre room, guest suite with semi-ensuite bathroom featuring double vanities and a separate WC, plus laundry. The expansive open plan living, meals and stunning chefs kitchen with ample storage and breakfast bar, overlooks the sensational backyard and outdoor entertaining area.
Upstairs is the grand master suite which features 4 built in wardrobes, plus double walk through wardrobes to the large ensuite bathroom with double vanities and a separate WC. An additional 3 bedrooms, all with built in robes and ceilings fans, are serviced by the main bathroom and an open living area; the perfect spot for a playroom or children’s living with its own balcony overlooking the back yard.
This home was extensively renovated in 2018 with the highest quality fixtures and fittings.
With over 100sqm of covered alfresco living area you’ll want to spend all of your time in the full outdoor kitchen, complete with built in BBQ, granite bench tops, stainless steel cabinets and Bosch dishwasher. There are also blinds to all external parts of the alfresco, meaning this space can be enjoyed year round!
Sitting in the middle of the backyard is the swimming pool and spa with two cabanas to provide shade. An outdoor shower, grape vines, fruit trees and long stretch of grass complete this incredible home.
Features & Benefits Include:
– Solid Bamboo flooring throughout
– Quality Kaviler Bremworth Wool Carpet
– 4.5kW Solar System with Feronius Wireless Inverter
– 2 Instantaneous HWS to service ground and upper level
– Timber Shutters throughout
– Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning System
– Fully renovated Kitchen, Bathrooms and Laundry
– 3 Car Garaging
– NBN Connected
– Home Security System Installed 2018
– Rossmoyne Senior High School Zone & walking distance to Rossmoyne Primary School, local shops, parks & the Canning River
To book your viewing or for more information, contact Team Addenbrooke today.
- Saturday, 13th July 12:30pm - 1:00pm