51 Rossmoyne Drive
From the moment you step inside, you will appreciate the space and quality this newly built home has to offer. This is a lovingly appointed but never lived in house due to the owner’s change of lifestyle plans. A unique opportunity for a discerning buyer.
Positioned in one of the best streets in this riverside suburb, you’ll enjoy luxury throughout the home with Marri flooring, quality window treatments, high ceilings, Granite bench-top to the kitchen and stone bench-tops to the wet areas.
To the front of the home, the master suite is generous in size and beautifully appointed. You will appreciate this naturally lit space which features large windows, dual built in robes and an ensuite bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, heated towel rail and large shower.
The hub of the home consisting of the kitchen, dining and family room, is spacious and overlooks the privately set alfresco, lawn and garden area. The chef’s kitchen is both large and well-fitted with quality appliances, walk-in pantry, dishwasher, generous bench space and plenty of cupboards. The theatre room is towards the rear of the home and can be closed off by the glass double doors.
The home also offers three additional, double sized bedrooms with wool carpets, catered for by a deluxe second bathroom with freestanding bath.
Additional Benefits and Features of this Property Include:
• Ducted & Zoned R/C Air-Conditioning
• Split System Air-Conditioning to the Theatre Room
• Abundance of Storage Options
• Ki5 Burner Gas Franke Cooktop & 76cm Pyrolytic Franke Oven
• Quality Blinds & Sheers Throughout
• NBN Ready – Network Points Throughout
• Landscaped & Fully Reticulated
• 20 Solar Panels (5.5kW system)
• Skillion Colourbond Roof
• Aggregate Driveway & Alfresco Floor
• Raked Ceiling to Main Bedroom & Living Area
• 2 Sets of 3 Clerestory Windows – 1 Window on each Set Hardwired to Open & Close
• Storage Electric HWS, Powered by Solar PV
• Rossmoyne Primary and Senior High School Zones
Sitting in close proximity to Rossmoyne Bowling Club, Shops, Cafes, Restaurant’s and public transport links and just a short stroll to the Canning River, the lifestyle on offer is second to none.
Contact us today for more information or to view this stunning property.