5 Sassoon Place
Country Calling in the Heart of Suburbia
The Bibra Lake park-lands are within strolling distance, creating an atmosphere like you have escaped to the country! And although this extensive home is nestled in a tranquil cul-de-sac, you are so conveniently located to SO many things; the medical precinct around Fiona Stanley and St John of God Hospitals, Murdoch University and train station, schools, colleges, sporting amenities and a variety of shopping areas from Fremantle to Garden City are all a short car ride away.
Added to this amazing location is over 400sqm of flexible accommodation. A massive 6 bedroom, 3 bathroom home with multiple living areas and easy care flooring throughout (no allergy worries here). Suitable for either a large or extended family of multi-generational living or as a separate rental income – so many options with a floor-plan that flows easily with separate entrances and garaging.
Valuable benefits and features include:
– Secure gated entrance
– Well separated and multiple living areas
– 2 master suites, all bedrooms with built ins
– Several reverse cycle air conditioning units
– 5kW solar panels
– Full alarm system with security cameras
– Roof recently restored and painted
– 2 hot water systems; 1 electric and 1 gas
– NBN ready
– Low maintenance grounds
– Block size approx. 720sqm
Inspect to appreciate – Contact Sue Rayner today.
- Saturday, 24th August 1:00pm - 1:30pm