5 Johanson Promenade
A must view, this family-friendly home boasts incredible potential and will cater to families of all sizes with multiple living areas, an expansive outdoor entertaining area plus a fully fenced below ground swimming pool, ideal for the upcoming Summer months.
To the front of the home, you’ll find a spacious formal sunken lounge with log fireplace, privately separated from the rest of the home, which leads through to a formal dining area and accesses the kitchen.
The central kitchen complete with ample cupboards and bench space overlooks a sizeable meals area that flows out to an extensive and fully covered outdoor entertaining area, surrounded by tropical gardens.
Off the meals area through double doors, is a great multi-purpose room with storage.
The main bedroom suite features a walk-in wardrobe, ensuite bathroom and an open retreat space.
An additional 3 good-sized bedrooms (2 with built-in-robes) are catered for, to the rear of the home, by a second bathroom complete with bath and separate WC.
Upstairs, you will find a bonus living area which can be utilised to suit your needs. A large, light and bright space with plenty of windows, ideal for separate living and entertaining.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Ducted Air Conditioning
• Remote Double Garage with Massive Storeroom, plus an Additional Double Carport for Extra Parking
• Reticulated Lawns and Gardens
• Separate & Multiple Living Areas
• French Doors and Ceiling Roses
• Ceiling Fans
• Gas HWS
• Ideally located within the Applecross Senior High School Zone and within close proximity to Corpus Christi College and Murdoch University.
• The home is surrounded by parklands and reserves and offers easy access to Murdoch Drive, South Street and the Kwinana Freeway.
• Short drive to Murdoch Train Station, Winthrop Gardens IGA, Bull Creek Library & Community Centre, and Stockland Bull Creek Shopping Centre
Must be seen to be appreciated! Contact Jared Rayner today to book your viewing before it’s too late.
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining