43 Monaco Avenue
Open By Appointment, please contact agent.
Relaxed Family Living
In the heart of suburbia, and surrounded by parkland, the location offers you nearby playgrounds, easy access to public transport links including Murdoch station and freeway entrances. Sought after educational facilities of private colleges, Murdoch University and the medical hub of Fiona Stanley and St John of God Hospitals, with only minutes to Kardinya Park Shopping Centre and several other major shopping precincts including Bull Creek and Booragoon Centres. As well as the appeal of Fremantle, the river and the beach only a short drive away.
Features and benefits of the property include:
– Tiled entrance continuing through to casual living
– Well separated living zones with French doors separating formal living from family room and spacious meals area
– Renovated kitchen with dishwasher
– 4 bedrooms plus study (2 with BIR’s and fans)
– 2 renovated bathrooms
– Large gabled patio with cafe screen blinds making this a great alfresco entertaining area
– Big grassed area for kids and pets to romp and play
– Fenced salt water pool
– Ducted evaporative cooling
– Roller shutters to front room windows
– Security system and screens
– Double garage with drive through access to back yard
– Gas storage hot water system
– 806sqm block (approx.) backing onto parkland
This neat family home offers multiple living areas, modern amenities, good sized bedrooms and an outdoor entertaining area, perfect for year round gatherings. Enjoy all weather outdoor living in the Alfresco area and long hot lazy days in the pool, or with the kids playing on the spacious lawn area.
Contact us today to book your viewing or for more information.