41 Doney Street
Neutral soft tones throughout the home give a fresh and pristine feel, with wallpaper in each bedroom, high ceilings in living areas, curved walls, cornices and bulkheads reinforcing the elegance of this home.
There are 4 separate living and entertaining areas to enjoy, including a unique enclosed terrace; the ideal daytime hangout allowing for plenty of natural light and river views to satisfy you.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
– The main bedroom is located downstairs with an ensuite bathroom and WIR
– 3 additional bedrooms with WIR
– High ceilings, bulkheads and windows allowing for plenty of natural light
– Laundry containing ample storage space and built-in cupboards
– Multiple entertaining and living zones
– Built-in office space perfect for remote workers
– Private and enclosed balcony/terrace
– Open plan kitchen with black stone benchtops, gas cooktop, overhead and below cupboards
– Evaporative air conditioning
– 2 car garage with shopper entry and remote gate to the back paved area allowing for more cars or boat etc. to be parked
– 713sqm (approx.) block
This inviting home in Alfred Cove is placed in the perfect location close to the river, local schools (Applecross High School Zone), Canning Highway, and multiple amenities that the City of Melville has to offer.
Represented by Team Rayner; contact us today for more information or to book your private viewing.