4 Tyers Way
Have you ever imagined your home high on a hill looking out to an open vista? This appealing Federation inspired family home is set amid lovely reticulated gardens in an elevated quiet street but close to oh so much. Schools, parks and transport links, Murdoch University, SJOG and Fiona Stanley hospitals, and shopping centres – it really is in a “handy to everything” location.
Features and benefits include:
• A grand entrance stairway to the colonial front verandah and double door entry
• Formal sunken living room and tiled dining area
• Huge central kitchen with walk-in pantry, dishwasher, relaxing vistas to patio and walled private garden
• The family room and casual meals offer easy flow to the outdoor entertaining area
• Upstairs, games/theatre room with a wet bar and balcony – perfect for you to relax and enjoy the views, a cool drink and the summer breeze
• The master bedroom is privately set to the front of the house with a generous ensuite bathroom and features a corner bath, walk-in robe and powder room
• The three additional rooms at the rear of the home are double size with BIR’s and new carpet
• Tiled activity room in the rear bedroom wing
• A double lock-up garage gives access direct to laundry
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Near new Hydrowise reticulation system
An ideal family home in an ideal location, make sure you view this gem quickly to appreciate the space on offer!
Contact Sue Rayner today to book your inspection or for more info.
- Saturday, 18th July 12:00pm - 12:30pm