4 Samphire Street
You will be captivated when you waltz through this magnificent waterfront home. Located in the highly sought after Ascot Waters Estate, with the beautiful Kuljak Island right at your doorstep, this stylish and luxurious double-storey home is ready for you.
This spacious home has contemporary styling and design throughout. It features an open plan kitchen living area overlooking the beautifully landscaped garden and beyond with panoramic river views.
The customised kitchen is fitted with high-end Miele appliances, a granite benchtop with plenty of built-in cupboards for storage. Adjacent to the kitchen is the family room, a relaxing room with a perfect outlook to read a book or relax and unwind. This leads onto the outdoor alfresco where a perfectly manicured garden awaits.
On the first floor, the large main retreat with stunning panoramic Swan River view as far as the eye can see, is exclusive for you to enjoy. The main retreat opens onto a separate living room, glide open the double glazed glass doors bringing the outside in for that uninterrupted nature and river view. The kitchenette, adjacent to the master retreat allows you that ultimate lifestyle for entertainment, with ease of convenience for a glass of champagne, wine or beer. There is also a second and third bedroom on the first floor, both come with a built-in robe and walk-in robe respectively.
The fourth bedroom comes with its own personal ensuite and this is situated on the ground floor. The theatre room is situated in the front of the home, it is an idyllic spot with a window outlook onto sublime greenery.
You will be spellbound by the most beautiful garden when you enter this home, from the front garden to the rear as you gaze onto the river and beyond. This home is presented with mature plants from fruit trees to hedges, water features, lights in the alfresco and rear garden, and flood flights for private night viewing of the parkland and river.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for you to buy a home that combines superior build quality and an attention to detail rarely found in many of today’s homes.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• The main retreat with ensuite bathroom, walk in robe and double glazed windows (first floor)
• Guest suite with ensuite bathroom (ground floor)
• MasterChef kitchen features granite benchtops, Miele induction cooktop, Miele stainless steel oven, rangehood and microwave, Fisher Paykel two drawers dishwasher
• Granite kitchenette with LED strip lighting
• Oversized second and third bedroom with built in robe and walk in robe
• Tasmanian Oak hardwood flooring
• Living room with double glazed sliding doors, timber ceiling, automatic blinds and ceiling fan – first floor
• Chandelier lighting in stairwell
• Large rear garden with both decked and grass areas
• Decked alfresco at the side of home with timber ceiling and ceiling fan
• Outdoor blinds for alfresco area (can be enclosed)
• Decked rear garden
• 3 x reverse cycle split system air conditioning ground floor and 3 x reverse cycle split system plus reverse cycle ducted first floor
• All electrical light fittings feature LED lighting
• All powerpoints are new and ground floor features high end switches blue neon Clipsal Iconic Series
• ECO wool batts in first floor roof, insulation in theatre room and laundry (ground floor)
• Fully ducted reverse cycle air condition first floor
• Six reverse cycle split systems (2 first floor and 4 ground floor)
• Freshly painted external wall and gutters
• Freshly painted internal – dining, hallway, laundry
• External garden lightings
• External rear remote control flood lights
• Termite barrier
• WAS lock for front pedestrian gate
• 2 x storage facility with sliding doors and lightings
• Work bench and overhead cupboards in garage
• Premium aluminium double garage with translucent panels
• Security alarm
Located close to the Perth CBD, Perth Airport and Crown Entertainment Precinct, with the Swan River and tranquil walking trails right at your doorstep. The home offers easy access to shopping centres, cafes, restaurants and private schools; living by the river, nature reserve, parklands, you will enjoy an enviable lifestyle.
Represented by Kim Liew; to book your viewing, contact Kim directly or text “4 Samphire Street” to 0499 802 898 for your free digital brochure.