4 Pennine Way
If you are looking for a fantastic family-sized home, then look no further! This well-designed home is situated on a corner block in a sought after pocket of the Village Wellard and offers plenty of space to cater for families of all sizes.
When you waltz through the double door main entrance, you are greeted with the warmth of the spotted gum hardwood flooring, welcoming and leading you to the heart of the home; the open plan kitchen, living and dining areas. The open plan dining room leads into the undercover alfresco, which is perfect for that get together barbeque with family and friends. You will genuinely be amazed at the layout and space this home has to offer!
The kitchen features an expansive stone bench including an island stone bench, double sink, stainless steel appliances, and plenty of inbuilt cupboard spaces for storage. There is a double door fridge recess with a ready plumbed outlet.
The large main bedroom sits in its own wing complete with a walk-in robe, double vanity and spacious shower. There are three generously size bedrooms all with built-in robes, with a well-situated activity room that could double as a study/office space.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Main bedroom with large WIR, double vanity and ensuite bathroom
• Three generous oversized minor bedrooms with built-in robes
• Theatre room
• Activity room or alternate study or office
• Neutral décor throughout
• Spotted gum hardwood flooring in hallway, theatre, activity, living, dining and kitchen
• Woodfire heater in family living area
• High ceilings
• Stainless steel 5 burner gas cooktop, fan force oven and rangehood
• Spacious laundry with a customised built-in laundry basket and ironing board
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Firepit in the garden with built-in bench seatings
• Solar hot water system
• Remote double car garage with extended height clearance for 4WD
• Low maintenance garden
• Limestone retaining wall
• 3 phase electric power
• NBN available
• Corner block, approx. 662sqm
This is your opportunity to secure a large family home in a family-friendly neighbourhood. Ideally positioned and in close proximity to local parks, Leda Nature Reserve and Huntington Avenue Nature Reserve. This home also has easy access to Wellard Station, Wellard Square, cafes and restaurants, and private and public schools. The new primary school (Wellard Village Primary School) will open in 2023.
Represented by Kim Liew; to book your viewing, contact Kim directly, or text “4 Pennine Way” to 0499 802 898 for your free digital brochure.