4/126-128 Labouchere Road
Fresh Start in South Perth
If you have been waiting for a prestigious property in South Perth for under the one million dollar mark, then look no further.
Nestled in an intimate group of six with secure parking, this townhouse is in the perfect location and in pristine condition ready for you.
You will love the spacious entrance with its formal columns and high ceiling. The lounge is on your left and is separated from the hub of the home, by double glass panelled doors.
Freshly painted and with new carpets throughout, you will enjoy walking through this well laid out home. There are three separate living areas allowing for privacy and comfortable living. The kitchen has Bosch appliances and plenty of cupboards and bench space. It overlooks the meals area and family room with space to walk around.
There is a separate powder room down stairs and a large laundry with plenty of storage.
The Master bedroom is large, has a decent walk-in robe and its own air-conditioner. The adjoining ensuite bathroom is light and bright.
The two minor bedrooms have built in robes and bedroom two has its own air-conditioner.
Additional features and benefits include:
– Large linen cupboard at the top of the stairs
– Extra storage under the stairs
– A Vulcan gas hot water system
– Double garage with workshop space & is remote controlled
– Walking distance to Preston Street Shopping Centre, Grand Cinemas Cygnet, cafes & restaurants & the Perth Zoo!
– Within close proximity to the Royal Perth Golf Club & surrounded by park-lands & reserves
– Less than 10 minutes to the Perth CBD (approx. 5km)
For more information or to book your viewing, contact Jan Tomelty on 0404 871 004.
- Saturday, 19th October 1:15pm - 1:45pm