39A Tribute Street W
MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE
Designed to entertain, this much-loved home has been fully renovated to suit a modern lifestyle and make use of the open spaces for indoor and outdoor entertainment.
At the front of the home, you’ll find a generously sized living area before stepping through to the combined kitchen, meals, and family area. The kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances and seamless storage and cabinetry framed by black stone countertops and glass splashback.
The main bedroom suite with ensuite bathroom looks out to the pool area and has an ample amount of storage space with 2 double built-in wardrobes. The second bedroom with a built-in robe is catered for by the main bathroom with a beautiful bath and waterfall shower.
Outside you can enjoy year-round entertaining under the timber patio surrounded by lush greenery – your own private oasis. Additional land at the rear of the property will be perfect for extra parking, boat storage or property additions*.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• LED recessed lighting throughout the home
• Carport + additional parking for caravan/boat
• Newly installed garden shed for outdoor storage
• Below ground chlorine pool
• Electric HWS with Solar Booster
• Security alarm & security screens
• Split system & evaporative air-conditioning systems
• Fully renovated
• Abundance of natural light throughout
• Plenty of space and potential to build additions subject to council approval*
• Walking Distance to Shelley Primary School
• Rossmoyne Senior High School Zone
• Walking distance to public transport links, the Shelly Hub with medical amenities and restaurants, Tribute Street Coffee + Kitchen, Canning River, and Shelley Foreshore and parklands
• Close proximity to Curtin University
For more information about this home, or to discuss your options, contact Team Addenbrooke today.
- Tuesday, 2nd March 5:00pm - 5:30pm
- Saturday, 6th March 1:15pm - 1:45pm