36 Dean Road
A Bateman gem just waiting to be discovered!
Located in sought after Bateman this lovingly created and well-maintained home displays great pride of ownership inside and out, renovated over the years with such care and attention to detail, it is such a rare find – act quickly!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Welcoming entrance
• Front formal rooms with garden vistas
• Relaxing informal family and games rooms with easy flow to outdoor entertaining
• Appealing renovated kitchen with dishwasher
• Ideal sized breakfast bar
• Meals area
• 4 generously sized bedrooms with built-ins
• Main bedroom has a walk-in robe and stylish ensuite
•. Renovated family bathroom
• Undercover Alfresco entertaining with blinds
• Separate enclosed spa room
• Double secure garage
• Solar panels
• 2 split system air conditioning units
• Immaculate bore reticulated gardens
• Rainwater tank
• Garden shed
• Loads of storage
• NBN connected
Conveniently located, it offers easy access to sought after shopping precincts, Murdoch Train Station, Murdoch University and medical facilities at Fiona Stanley and St John of God Hospitals with just a short commute to Perth City and Fremantle, plus there is a bus stop at your doorstep. Within the Rossmoyne High School zone, you have Bateman Primary School across the road and a short walk to both Yidarra and Corpus Christi Colleges, other highly acclaimed educational facilities are also close by.
Represented by Sue Rayner; contact Sue today to book your viewing or for more information.