33 Wilber Street
Built more than 50 years ago and loved by the owners every day since, this quaint 4 bedroom home sits on a large 830sqm block overlooking the oval of Rossmoyne Primary School.
The front of the home comprises of the light and bright kitchen, living and dining opening out to the front courtyard, and a second living space accessed through the dining. Down the hall you will find 3 double bedrooms plus laundry and additional WC.
At the rear of the home is the main bathroom, study and large master bedroom which overlooks the backyard.
– Stunning Parquetry Flooring
– Established Lemon & Feijoa Trees
– Solar HWS with Electric Booster
– Split System Air Conditioning
– 300 year old Gum Tree
– Rossmoyne Senior High School Zone
– Rossmoyne Primary School Zone
– Walking distance to local schools, public transport links, shops, cafes, restaurants, park-lands, Canning River and sporting facilities.
For more information or to arrange your viewing, contact Team Addenbrooke today.
- Saturday, 17th August 12:00pm - 12:30pm