3 Woodlands Way
Rare opportunity; 3 Woodlands Way is one of only 21 homes in this gorgeous and friendly gated community.
Ready for you to just move in and enjoy; this renovated and easy-to-maintain maintenance home offers 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and 3 toilets and is well-positioned in the Glen Iris Estate.
The ‘feel good’ factor starts with instant street appeal as you drive into the Glen Iris Estate, and when you arrive at Woodlands Way, you enter through the security camera-monitored gates and feel right at home.
– Large guest bedroom with en-suite bathroom
– Separate lounge adjoining formal dining area
– Family room adjoining the chef’s quality kitchen
– Laundry and separate powder room
– Storage under staircase
– Main bedroom
– Separate toilet
– 3rd Bedroom with semi-ensuite bathroom
– Study nook
– 4th and 5th Bedrooms
FEATURES & BENEFITS
– 5 newly installed split system air-conditioning units
– Brand new ‘quality’ window treatments with block-out backing
– Remote-controlled double garage door plus separate parking for 3 extra vehicles
– Alfresco has All Weather awnings and a quality fly-proof sliding door.
– Double jarrah doors access from both formal dining and family rooms.
– Fully monitored security alarm
– Reticulated gardens off mains
– Freshly painted throughout October 2020
– Complete roof restoration, sealing and painting in 2016
Easy access to the Kwinana Freeway, Roe Highway and just minutes to the Cockburn Central Shopping Centre, bars, cafes and restaurants.
local school zones include; Bibra Lake Primary School, South Lake Primary School, Blue Gum Montessori School, Leeming Primary School and Emmanuel Catholic College.
Represented by Mark Thompson; to book your viewing contact Mark on the details provided or text “3 Woodlands” to 0417 710 777 for your free digital brochure.
- Saturday, 25th June 12:45pm - 1:45pm