3 Watson Hill
Expansive Living on Watson Hill
Exuding the character and warmth of a country style house, this two storey family home offers all the quality and features expected in modern living. Set in a quiet street near a park on a giant 847sqm block. With plenty of room inside and out this property is perfect for entertaining family and friends.
Convenient to Winthrop and Kardinya shopping centres with easy access to three private colleges, Murdoch train station, Murdoch University and both hospitals. Garden City and the commercial areas of Myaree are a short drive and Perth, Fremantle and the airport are all only 15 minutes away.
* A fenced front garden brings you to the front porch and tiled entry. The light filled
lounge and dining flow on from the entry.
* The large renovated kitchen with granite bench tops, lots of cupboards and dishwasher overlooks the semi enclosed patio and adjoins the sunken casual meals area.
* The central family room with cathedral ceilings opens onto the giant covered patio. This
protected area is ideal for year round entertaining and features built in BBQ and granite
bench tops, built in sink and bar fridge plus cafe blinds and louvres for weather protection.
* Three double bedrooms, all with built in robes and roller shutters.
* Renovated main bathroom, laundry and toilet all with extra tiling.
* There is also under-stair storage in the family room.
* A large study or parents retreat (nice and private).
* Large master suite bedroom with walk in robe and a newly renovated ensuite featuring a luxurious
deep bath and separate toilet.
* Fitted cafe screen blinds and louvres give weather protection and enhance the room like quality of this huge protected patio complete with sink, cupboards and built in gas BBQ. Pizza oven and bar fridge remain.
* Automatic mains reticulation.
* Double lock up carport with auto door.
* Side access to a separate double garage – could be used as a workshop or studio.
* Lots of room for kids and pets to romp and play – or even add a pool if you wish. There’s also a big park around the corner
* Orange, lemon and mandarin trees plus passionfruit and grape vines – Yum! Yum!
Plus, Plus, Plus:
* Seven reverse cycle air conditioning units.
* Security screens and roller shutters on some bedrooms.
* Fashionable plantation shutters on several windows
* Loft storage upstairs plus under stair storage
* Big gas storage hot water system.
There are just so many reasons why this is a great family home, be sure to inspect and make it your own.
Block size: 847sqm Water Rates: $1253.44 Council Rates: $2352.68
- Secure Parking