3/57 Corbel Street
A Hidden Oasis
Steps from the Canning River and privately nestled at the rear, your lustrous new home awaits you at 3/57 Corbel Street, Shelley.
North facing to capture the winter sun, the central hub of this home boasts high ceilings and is filled with natural light creating a warm and inviting space year round. The sleek kitchen complete with stainless-steel appliances overlooks the meals and family area and opens out to the private and tranquil all-seasons alfresco area.
A formal dining room and second living space add to the functionality of this home and allow space for everyone.
• A generous master suite boasts a wall of mirrored wardrobes, split system air-conditioning and flows through to the ensuite complete with bath, double vanity, shower and separate WC
• The second bedroom also features a wall of mirrored wardrobes and ceiling fan and the remaining two bedrooms both have double wardrobes
• The main bathroom with bath, shower and WC is centrally located between the 3 minor bedrooms
• Laundry houses a large walk-in linen cupboard and external access
• Private backyard with decking complete with built in seats and low maintenance garden and lawn area
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Double garage & additional parking ideal for a caravan or boat
• Multiple living areas
• Split system air conditioning
• Pure bamboo flooring
• Abundance of natural light
• Shelley Primary School Zone
• Rossmoyne Senior High School Zone
• Walking distance to public transport links, the Shelly Hub with medical amenities and restaurants, Tribute Street Coffee + Kitchen and parklands
• Close proximity to Curtin University
For more information about this home, or to discuss your options, call Team Addenbrooke today.