29 Whittaker Crescent
Architect designed and lovingly maintained by the original owner, this substantial home is set on 724sqm block in a quiet street with plenty of room for kids and pets to romp and play. The freeform pool and large gabled patio are perfect for entertaining family and friends. It’s close to several private Colleges, a choice of shopping areas, Bull Creek Primary School, Murdoch train station and the medical and University precinct at nearby Murdoch. Perth, Fremantle and the airport are all only a 20 minute drive away.
Spacious rooms, high ceilings, wood doorframes and skirtings and immaculate presentation throughout testify to the quality of this individual home. Being home to many happy memories it can’t help but add many more for your family. It offers: –
* Big double undercroft garaging with extra workshop/storage space
* A generous entry hall leads up a few stairs to the giant formal lounge and dining room, Cathedral ceilings let in lots of light with a small balcony on one side and sliding glass doors to the patio on the other side. The Heatform fireplace will be lovely in winter
* The family room, casual dining and kitchen adjoins the lounge with neutral tiled flooring, cathedral ceilings and glass doors out to the pool and patio areas.
* Upgraded kitchen with stainless steel gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher.
* Also at the front of the home is the master bedroom with a wall of built in robes and renovated en suite bathroom.
* Three children’s bedrooms are in the rear wing of the home. Two are double sized
* In the middle of this bedroom wing is a study/activity room with built in robes (could be 5th bedroom).
* This area may be an added bonus for the family with a grandparent or adult child at home as the double sized fourth bedroom has a separate outside entrance allowing privacy and independence.
* This rear wing of the home includes a second bathroom, laundry and separate toilet.
* High ceilings in the living areas keeps things cool in summer but there’s also fans and split system air conditioners in the family room and fourth bedroom. Gas heater in family room.
* Solar hot water system saves money
* Automatic bore and reticulation maintains the lush garden.
* A saltwater concrete pool with an automatic cleaner staying with the property. (New pump installed last year)
Block Size approx. 724sqm Water Rates approx. $1350 p/a Council Rates approx. $2085 p/a
- Secure Parking