29 Sandra Way
Your Private Oasis
High ceilings and large windows throughout, this home has been tastefully renovated over time and offers plenty of space for families of all sizes and private entertaining areas for year-round enjoyment.
The heart of the home includes a stunning open layout with a dining and lounge area leading to the chef’s kitchen complete with stone benchtops, generous storage options, and stainless steel appliances. leading out through the glass sliding door, the private alfresco area gives a tranquil feel with the greenery and pool creating your own little oasis to soak up the summer sun and enjoy a bbq with friends and family.
The main bedroom is the ultimate parents retreat with a walk-in-robe, ensuite bathroom with bath, private courtyard and hot tub.
The additional three bedrooms all enjoy garden views, are generous in size with BIR’s and catered for by the neat main bathroom.
The large theatre room to the rear of the property opens to the established gardens which create a lush privacy screen, surrounding rear courtyards and offering you an escape.
With so much on offer and a location second to none, viewing is a must!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
– 850sqm (approx.) Green Title block
– Kitchen with stone benchtops, electric induction cooktop, dishwasher, stainless steel appliances
– Main bedroom with ceiling fan, WIR, retreat, ensuite bathroom with ceramic benchtop and bath
– Multiple living and entertaining areas
– 4 bedrooms plus study
– Below ground pool (saltwater with jets)
– Built-in BBQ gas cooker
– Outdoor toilet and shower
– Reverse cycle air conditioning/split system in the kitchen/meals/living and also the theatre room
– Ducted vacuum system
– Powered workshop
– Bore reticulated gardens and lawn
– Dual driveways
– Manual gate
– Large single carport with access to the rear of the property and garage/workshop
A prime location tucked away in a quiet street in an elevated position. The home sits within an easy stroll to All Saints and Rossmoyne Primary and Rossmoyne High Schools, the Canning River, local shops, sporting facilities and public transport links.
This riverside suburb is well-positioned to major road links (Leach Highway and the Kwinana Freeway), is within the Rossmoyne Senior High School Zone and Perth CBD, Curtin and Murdoch Universities, Bull Creek Train Station and much more, all within a 15-minute drive.
Represented by Team Addenbrooke; contact us today to book your viewing or text “29 Sandra Way” to 0437 414 178 for your free digital brochure.