22 Sixth Avenue
This spacious 3 bedroom home sits on a 502sqm (approx.) block in a quiet street and provides all the advantages of suburban living with park-lands, the Canning River, shops, cafes and restaurants all close by.
At the front of the home, you’ll find the formal lounge which overlooks the front garden, and internal access to the double garage which has a rear roller door allowing access to the rear of the property.
Moving through to the central hub of the home you are greeted by high ceilings and an open plan kitchen, living and dining area, which offers access out to the paved alfresco area and down to the backyard and established garden. There is also a well-appointed study located off the living area.
Accommodation is catered for with 3 bedrooms located privately to the rear of the home. 2 minor bedrooms feature built-in robes, whilst the master bedroom hosts a walk-in wardrobe, ensuite bathroom and sliding doors to the back yard. The main bathroom with separate WC and laundry is also to the rear of the home.
Additional Features and Benefits Include:
• Multiple Living Areas
• High Ceilings to main Living Area
• Plantation Shutters to Minor Bedrooms
• Ducted Air-Conditioning throughout & Split System in the Living Room
• Roller Door at the rear of Garage, providing access to the Backyard
• Well Maintained Establish Garden
• Private Backyard
• Garden Shed
• Security Alarm System
• Security Doors
• Rossmoyne Senior High School Zone
• Dual Primary School Zones; Shelley & Rossmoyne
• Close proximity to Sporting Facilities, Schools & Universities
- Security System
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Cooling