22 Milroy Street
Immaculately presented and in an elevated and quiet location, this home is an ideal low maintenance investment property, first home or downsizer.
Light and bright with neutral décor, this floor plan offers you flexibility by using the theatre room as a 4th bedroom if you require. The warmth of Tasmanian Oak floors, a stylish kitchen, ample living area and very spacious bedrooms all add to the appeal. Outside you can enjoy year-round entertaining under the protected patio area plus your private rear garage with extra secure parking space, ideal if you have 3 cars, a trailer, motorbike or small boat.
With the bus stop at your doorstep, you are within easy access to Fremantle, Kardinya Park shopping centre, Murdoch University, Melville Senior High School and medical facilities of Fiona Stanley and St John Of God Hospitals. Freeway entries and Murdoch train station are just minutes away.
Additional features and benefits:
– Spacious entry
– Tasmanian oak floors
– Theatre room (or 4th bedroom)
– Light and bright modern kitchen with a dishwasher and soft close drawers
– Meals area
– Living room with easy flow to outdoor entertaining
– Super spacious bedrooms all with Built-ins
– 2 bathrooms
– 5 split system air conditioning units to offer year-round comfort
– Appealing outdoor entertaining (small garden shed is not included)
– Double garage with remote
– Gas storage HWS
– Extra, secure parking
– Block size approx. 384sqm
Please call for a private viewing if you can’t make the home open or contact Sue Rayner for more information.