22 Massey Way
This impressive elevated 850sqm (approx.) Green Title property is in a sought-after location of Rossmoyne, opposite Massey Park.
Take advantage of the fantastic positioning of this property; whether you’re looking to build your dream home or make the existing and much-loved family home yours, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
– R20 Residential Code
– 850sqm (approx.) Green Title block
– Large 20.2m (approx.) frontage
– 4-bedroom home with renovated bathroom and w/c
– Renovated open style kitchen with bi-fold door access to the rear
– Heated flooring in bathroom, kitchen and dining areas
– Security sensors/alarm
– Split system air con in the main bedroom and family/dining area
– Formal lounge with wood combustion fire with wood box access from carport
– Bore reticulated gardens
– 50sqm (approx.) brick-built workshop with remote control door and/or pin code and drive through access to rear workshop
– 4 car double carport with remote control door and/or pin code access
– Fruit tree; Mulberry, Locust, Lime, Mandarin
– Rossmoyne Primary School zone
– Rossmoyne Senior High School zone
Sitting in a family-friendly street surrounded by parklands, Rossmoyne Primary School can be accessed from the laneway (next to #16 Massey). Rossmoyne High school is also just a short walk across Massey Park and then to the Nicholas Street footbridge over Leach Highway. The Canning River, local shops, sporting facilities, and public transport links are all within a few minutes of you stepping off your front doorstep. Perth CBD, Leach Highway and Kwinana Freeway access, Curtin and Murdoch Universities, All Saints College, Bull Creek Train Station, and much more, all within a 15-minute drive.
Represented by Mark Thompson; contact Mark directly to book your private viewing or text “22 Massey” to 0417 710 777 for your free digital brochure.