22/2 Pinewood Avenue
This spacious ground floor apartment is perfect for a first home buyer, downsizer or investor. The apartment has a light-filled open plan living and dining area that maximises the space.
The sizable kitchen comes with plenty of benchtop space, a large stainless steel sink, electric cooktop/oven and plenty of built-in cupboard spaces for storage. The kitchen has a wonderful outlook overlooking the garden in the complex.
The main bedroom has a built-in robe and a spacious semi-ensuite bathroom. The second bedroom has a built-in robe and services by the second bathroom.
After a day’s work, you can come home, unwind and enjoy a swim or barbeque in the complex facility.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Neutral paint tone throughout
• Electric cooktop and oven
• Main bedroom with semi-ensuite and built-in robe
• Second bedroom with built-in robe
• Ceiling fans to all bedrooms
• Split system in living kitchen and dining area
• Pool and barbeque facility in the complex
• Automatic secured gate to the complex
• Pedestrian access gates on both South Street and Pinewood Avenue
• Additional private storage room
• One undercover car bay
Ideally positioned and in close proximity to Murdoch University, St John of God Murdoch, Fiona Stanley Hospital and Kardinya Park Shopping Centre. With easy access to South Street and public transport links, this apartment is ideal for anyone looking for easy care, low maintenance and secured living. It is also located within the Kardinya Primary School and Melville High School Zones.
Represented by Kim Liew; to book your viewing, contact Kim directly, or text “22/2 Pinewood Avenue” to 0499 802 898 for your free digital brochure.
- Built In Robes