21 Holmes Street
Designed to entertain, this private sanctuary sits just one street back from the Canning River.
From the moment you enter the welcoming front foyer, you will be impressed by the polished timber floors that flow seamlessly through the formal living area at the front of the home and down to an open plan kitchen, meals and family area which boasts beautiful high ceilings and an abundance of natural light overlooking the alfresco area and surrounding greenery.
The spacious master suite, a powder room and laundry complete the ground floor living; the master includes a walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom with separate shower, positioned privately at the front of the house.
Upstairs you’ll find a versatile activity room, three bedrooms featuring built-in robes, a family bathroom, and large storage cupboard. This area of the home also has brand new neutral carpet laid throughout.
Additional Features and Benefits Include:
• Kitchen feature Gas Hotplate, Belling Oven, Bosch Dishwasher, Water-filter tap and Walk-In-Pantry
• Security Doors
• Stunning Polished Floorboards
• Zoned Reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Gas HWS
• Vello Ducted Vacuum
• Double garage with workshop bench
• Panic Button in Master Bedroom
• Two Built-In Safes & a Security Alarm
• 7 Solar Panels (228W)
• Insulation; Batts & Anticon
• Garden Shed & Water Feature
• Rossmoyne Senior High School Zone
• Shelley Primary School Zone (walking distance)
This highly sought-after address with river walkways, cycleways, park-lands, The Tribute Coffee and Kitchen close by and Dolphins visiting this part of the river regularly; Do not miss the opportunity to walk through this home, which really does radiate warm and welcoming vibes – viewing is a must!
Contact Team Addenbrooke today to book your viewing or to discuss your options.
- Security System
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Vacuum System
- Outdoor Entertaining