20A Kelsall Crescent
It's Charming! It's Perfect!
Wonderfully situated within a highly desirable pocket of Manning, this contemporary family home offers stylish living and excellent facilities.
Nestled on a level 515sqm (approx.) easy-care block, the house design boasts spacious open plan living, good sized bedrooms, a gourmet kitchen and two outdoor entertaining areas.
Benefits of living in the suburb include the proximity to Perth’s CBD – just an 8 minute drive away; minutes to the Kwinana Freeway; an array of parks and greenery; excellent schools including Manning Primary School, St Pius Catholic Primary School, Curtin Primary School, Como Secondary College, Penrhos College and Curtin University. There is also the burgeoning café scene in the area plus lots of sporting and community clubs, river walks and cycling, an impressive new library and community hub, the Canning Bridge Train Station and additional public transport links.
Additional Features and Benefits Include:
• Separate theatre room
• A gourmet kitchen with a large stone-topped breakfast bar
• Open plan family and dining area
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
• 3 good-sized minor bedrooms with built-in robes
• 2nd bathroom with separate WC
• 2 outdoor entertaining areas
• Laundry with built-in cupboards
• Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning
• Double garage with storage space
• Reticulation to gardens
• 515sqm (approx.) green titled block
Your future starts here in this delightful, well-located property.
Call or SMS Jennifer Gan on 0418 926 814 for an appointment to inspect.