20 Troy Street
Sub-Divide, Land Bank or Invest
Located only one street back from the Swan River on the prestigious, quiet Troy Street in Applecross, this large family home only ever occupied by one owner, provides multiple options on a 1,012sqm (approx.) Green Titled block.
With an R20 Zoning and 20m frontage, this property gives you the option to sub-divide into two lots or live in or rent-out the existing home whilst you finalise your future plans.
The sizeable 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home, built in 1997, has an expansive open plan kitchen, living and dining area, formal lounge, formal dining and additional study. The large master suite includes a large walk-in-robe and ensuite bathroom. The additional bedrooms are double-sized, include built-in-robes and are serviced by a separate bathroom.
Additional Features and Benefits include:
• 1,012sqm (approx.) Green Titled block with a 20m Frontage
• Zoned R20
• 200m to the local playground and parklands on the waterfront
• 1km to Tompkins Park, Tompkins on Swan and the Melville Bowling & Recreation Club
• 600m to the Riseley Street Precinct; retail shops, pharmacy, doctors, restaurants, cafes, the new Quarter Acre Hotel and more
• 3km to Perth’s premier Garden City Shopping Centre
• Applecross Senior High School Zone
• Ducted Vacuum Cleaning System
• Bore Reticulation to Lawns and Extensive Native Shubbery
• Beautiful mosaic parquet floors in lounge and dining rooms made from 22mm thick natural timber slats of European Beech
• Exterior Roller Shutters to all major windows with box mechanism hidden from view
Set within a highly sought after location, enjoy all this riverside suburb has to offer; don’t pass up this opportunity to secure your dream location!
For more information or to book your private viewing, contact Jared Rayner today.
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes