2 Hesketh Avenue
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home boasts a formal lounge room, open plan kitchen, dining and living area, and 3 split system air-conditioners throughout. Entertain underneath the pitched patio, while watching the children or pets play on the grass. There’s even a shed and garden bed for the green thumb within you.
Located a short stroll to public transport links and the nearby playground, a quick and easy drive away from local shops, schools and major connecting roads, you’ll feel as if you’re in the centre of it all.
More photos coming soon.
Features and benefits include:
– Combination of both manual and electric Roller Shutters along the front of the home
– Shoppers entrance from the double lock-up carport
– Extra parking for cars, trailer or even a boat
– Split system air-conditioners and ceiling fans
– Master bedroom features a walk-in robe and an ensuite
– Spacious lounge room
– Open plan kitchen, dining and casual living area
– Kitchen features stainless appliances and a gas cooktop
– Patio entertaining
– Garden Shed
– Gas instantaneous hot water system
– 538sqm green title block
Viewings strictly by appointment – please contact Sue Rayner to arrange a time.