1A Pannell Road
Versatile, Practical and Very Appealing
This beautifully finished two storey home was built in 2008 and is privately positioned in the highly regarded Rossmoyne High School zone.
Stunning Blackbutt flooring welcomes you into the home and flows from the front door through to the hub of the home; a lovely light-filled, open-plan space which feeds out to the entertainment deck. Sitting under the main roof, this all-seasons outdoor entertaining area looks over the inviting belowground pool and low maintenance back yard.
The kitchen has meters of Corian bench space to accommodate the chef and family conference time. Quality kitchen appliances, a large gas cooktop, Blanco oven and range hood, Bosch dishwasher, large fridge recess and walk-in food pantry.
The meals area easily accommodates a ten-seat table arrangement and has a large split system air conditioner that cools the kitchen, meals and family room on those hot summer days.
The flexible accommodation arrangements will suit families of all sizes. With a choice of Master bedrooms, upstairs or downstairs, both are large rooms with a wall of built-in robes and ensuite bathroom.
Upstairs you will find three additional bedrooms, one with an ensuite bathroom, all with built-in robes, and the 2 minor bedrooms serviced by the large main bathroom with bath, and a separate activity room.
With multiple entertaining areas and separate zoned living, there is no shortage of space in this home. And the easy-care outdoor areas suit the typically busy family lifestyle of today.
Additional benefits and features include:
• Three split system air conditioners downstairs
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning upstairs
• Good quality blinds throughout the home
• Loads of natural light in all rooms
• Plenty of storage upstairs and downstairs
• Security alarm
• Separate 4th toilet downstairs next to the spacious laundry
• Back yard shed for storage
• Extra-large double garage
• Extra parking for the boat or caravan
• Reticulated gardens
• Rossmoyne senior high school zone
• 591sqm (approx.) rear block
For more information or to book your viewing, contact Jan Tomelty or Zac Addenbrooke today.
- Wednesday, 4th December 5:45pm - 6:15pm
- Saturday, 7th December 10:30am - 11:00am
- Security System
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Pay Tv
- Vacuum System
- Tennis Court
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling
- Split System Heating
- Hydronic Heating
- Split System Aircon
- Gas Heating
- Evaporative Cooling
- Open Fire Place