19 Mattingley Heights
Location is Everything.
Nestled in a whisper quiet cul de sac in this prestigious suburb, you will discover a much loved and cherished family home. Immaculately presented, from the moment you step inside you will be “wowed” by the warmth and charm of such a well-designed family home offering three zoned living areas to suit all age groups.
Soaring ceilings, garden vistas and neutral decor all add to the appeal, but let’s talk about the prime location; set in the sought after Applecross Senior High School zone and within walking distance to Corpus Christi and Yidarra colleges, parks, Murdoch train station, Murdoch University and the medical hub of Fiona Stanley and St John of God Hospitals. Sought after shopping centres, Freeway access and other educational facilities are also within close proximity – It ticks all the boxes with space, storage, newly renovated bathroom, extra parking areas and room to entertain!
Features and Benefits Include:
• Stunning entrance
• Charming formal entertaining areas with new carpet
• Open plan kitchen, meals and family living with soaring ceilings
• Separate games room
• Easy flow to the outdoor entertaining area
• Master suite with spa bath and dressing room
• Super spacious study (or possible 5th bedroom/nursery)
• Another 3 generously sized bedrooms all offer built-ins
• Large laundry/sewing room or an ideal craft room
• Stunning newly renovated family bathroom
• Oodles of storage cupboards
• Split Systems (Air Con/Heating) and Ceiling Fans
• Manicured, reticulated 727sqm (approx.) block
• Undercover outdoor entertaining
• Rear access
• Room to park boat or caravan
A fabulous home in a great location! Don’t miss this great opportunity to make memories to treasure for life!
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining