19 Ionic Street
This rustic Webb & Brown-Neaves home is surrounded by lush greenery and is made for entertaining. Every room in the house offers an outlook of the mature gardens that bring privacy to this open-plan home.
The kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, an ample amount of storage, and long countertops that frames the family and meals areas separated by a rustic fireplace and exposed brick. The high ceilings with exposed beams add to the charm of this home. Three large living areas with ceiling to floor windows and sliding glass doors allow for an abundance of natural sunlight throughout.
Out through the sliding doors, perfectly maintained gardens with citrus trees await and create an ideal place for family or friends to enjoy – an oasis to escape to or the perfect space for summer entertaining.
The main bedroom is privately positioned to the front of the home and is complete with a built-in robe and ensuite bathroom, with an outlook over the gardens.
The additional 3 bedrooms are well-sized and have built-in robes, desks, and ceiling fans, and are all serviced by the main bathroom.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
– 885sqm (approx.) Green Title Block with Subdivision Potential
– Brand New Flooring Throughout
– Freshly Painted Internally
– Study or 5th Bedroom
– Generous 25m Frontage
– Gas Storage HWS
– Powered Garage/Shed
– Double Carport
– Zoned Evaporative Air-conditioning
– An easy stroll to Rossmoyne Primary School, Canning River, Shops, Sporting Facilities & Public Transport Links
– Rossmoyne Senior High School Zone
– Perth CBD, Curtin and Murdoch Universities, Bull Creek Train Station, and much more, all within a 15-minute drive
To book your viewing or for more information, contact Team Addenbrooke today.